zero to webinar in 30 days!
Create, Sell, and Deliver Winning Webinars: MASTER CLASS Series–NEXT CLASS BEGINS AUGUST 19th
Let’s face it. Most webinars aren’t good. And that’s a euphemism.
And, to put it frankly, most webinars aren’t even webinars!
A webinar is an online seminar. A seminar involves both training and discussion, or some sort of interaction and engagement. Most webinars are a person talking along with a slide deck (or, even worse, a pre-recorded audio narration that is marketed as a webinar).
THOSE AREN’T WEBINARS!
So what is a webinar? A webinar is a LIVE, interactive seminar done online. It’s a way for you to captivate and engage an audience. It’s a venue for interaction where you can gain valuable insights from your audience or help them come to valuable insights of their own.
A well-run webinar takes work, but it’s worth it.
Webinars are a great way to capture leads, increase sales and, my favorite, provide an additional revenue stream.
Wait? Did she just say additional revenue?
Darn right I did.
If you want to know how webinars can help you generate additional revenue, then read on.
If not, do not pass go, do not collect additional revenue, and go ahead and check out another page. The rest of the information is for people who want to make money using webinars!
If you’re a coach, trainer, speaker, thought leader, or someone with something to teach and lessons to share that an audience will find valuable…then you can MAKE MONEY with webinars. And have these webinars lead to additional client engagements and in-person consulting or speaking opportunities.
ONLY open to 15 people $650
What content do you have that could be re-purposed into profit-yielding webinars?
I’m guessing a lot. And I can help you do that.
For a limited time, I’m offering a group coaching program that helps you learn how to re-purpose and create content that results in profit-producing webinar programs. And how to make webinars that, frankly, don’t suck.
Because YOU deserve ample attention, I’m only opening up 15 seats in this program! That’s right, ONLY 15 SEATS!
Imagine hearing this from a webinar attendee turned high five-figure client:
“When I attended your webinar and I didn’t fall asleep and wasn’t tempted to check my email I thought to myself Holy cow, if she’s this good online, imagine how good she’ll be in person?! We have to hire her to come speak for us.” –-Karen, University of Nebraska-Kearney
Yes. That really happened. And it’s happened to me more than once. In fact I can directly track 50% of my income in the past 18 months to webinar appearances and programs.
And it can happen to you, too!
With the Winning Webinars 30-day program you’ll learn how to:
- Re-purpose and leverage existing content into webinar-oriented profit centers
- Be such a dynamic presenter and producer of webinars that people are EXCITED to see what you can do in person
- Reach more clients and potential clients without being location-dependent
- Cultivate and embrace an online presentation style that gives you as much, if not more, interaction than a face-to-face audience
With the Winning Webinars program you’ll get:
LIVE programming with limited seats (workshop is limited to ONLY 15 ATTENDEES)
- Three LIVE webinar modules, also recorded and provided for review (1-2pm Eastern 8/19, 8/26, 9/2)
- Two BONUS Q&A group calls between sessions
- Worksheets, templates, and resources to help you get your first webinar offering ready to rock
- Directions for a trial to a webinar platform where you’ll set-up, build, and pilot your own 30-minute webinar
- Unlimited email access for 30 days to ask questions and to get your pilot webinar ready to roll
From corporate training entities, to speakers and trainers who want to leverage their content and expand their offerings, to authors who want to re-purpose book content and create additional revenue streams, to entrepreneurs looking to educate, inform, and profit–I’ve helped all types learn to leverage webinars to their benefit.
“I highly recommend you take the Winning Webinars Master Course! I learned more in the three sessions with Jill about learning objectives than I did working full-time for 11.5 years in a corporate Learning & Development department. I found Jill to be so knowledgeable that it’s incredible. I enjoyed her upbeat style and the fact that I indeed was able to create and deliver a relevant webinar at the end of the course. What’s critically important is that the webinar creation exercise will become the gateway to my products and services.” –Casey Carpenter, The Sales Confidence Mentor
And I’ll be helping THE FIRST 15 PEOPLE who register for this workshop do the same thing.
- Imagine not having to travel to present but still collect a full fee.
- Imagine being on the road for one client and, at night, being able to serve a client on the other side of the world and double your income.
- Imagine having a webinar-based training program that you can offer to clients as an add-on or follow-up service.
- Imagine having a virtual presence so captivating that attendees are actively looking for ways to see you in person.
This can happen to you!
the Bottom Line
Webinars can be profitable. You want to cash in on this and leverage your existing and future content to open up additional revenue streams. And you want help doing this.
Clients pay $500 for ONE HOUR of webinar strategy.
Clients pay $5,000-$30,000 to have content and curriculum built and designed for webinar delivery.
I’ve worked with clients to produce single lead-generating webinars to individual for-profit webinars to multi-module webinar classes that sell at $1,000 a seat!
Your investment for this workshop is ONLY $650.
Think about it–you’d just have to sell 13 seats to a $50 webinar to MATCH your investment…and you’ll walk away from this workshop having piloted a 30-minute webinar that you can grow into something (or multiple somethings) much bigger, and you’ll have the framework to do it.
Of course, you’ll only get the value if you’re willing to do the work.
If you’re ready to see what additional revenue streams webinars can open for you, are willing to learn and do the work to make it happen, and want to walk away from a program with a webinar that you’ve piloted and received feedback on (plus the frameworks and the know-how to duplicate the process to create unlimited webinars), then let’s work together!