Businesses don’t exist in a vacuum. There are no cookie-cutter approaches to solving unique issues. No single tool that can be used as a silver bullet. And no simple assessment that will fix all of the communication issues that a business encounters.
Complex problems require customized solutions.
I want to hear your problems! Moreover, I want to help solve them.
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
No two problems are alike, but here are some questions I commonly examine with clients:
- Why aren’t our videos performing like we want them to online?
- How can we be using digital communication and video to better onboard our customers?
- Can you look at all of our messaging and content and tell us what do to better?
- Why are users not utilizing all aspects of our product and how can we get them to?
- How can we leverage our existing content so we don’t have to reinvent the wheel?
- What does it take for me to make my face-to-face services available in a virtual, online format?
- Why isn’t our sales team converting more prospects to buyers?
- Where is a disconnect between our sales, customer experience, and customer service teams?
My desire is simple: To leave an organization better than I found it.
This involves implementing dynamic communication solutions that provide for sustainable, ongoing change—solutions that empower you and your organization to take the reins so that my intervention is no longer needed.
I’m positioned with a solid understanding of the face-to-face, online, and digital/social communication strategies utilized today. Knowing how they intersect, compliment each other, and how they can be used to foster positive dynamic communication internally and externally allows me to provide multi-level solutions.
Every client, every situation is different. There are no cookie-cutter approaches or simple solutions to complex problems. Tools utilized may include:
- Communication Audit
- Focus Group
- Training Workshop
- Online Training
- Professional Coaching